Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PN8XS23
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Faculty perceptions of and preferences for participation in decision-making Open Access
- Other title
College teachers--Decision making.
University of Alberta. Faculty of Education--Faculty.
Teacher participation in administration.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Eastcott, Leslie Raymond.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 21232292
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:50:18-06:00
Original checksum: 736e424e4f64ea96c2b601382fce36c0
Well formed: true
Page count: 373