Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3SF2MK5Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Learner-centered education in Namibia: a case study Open Access
- Other title
Learner centered educ in Namibia.
Educational change--Namibia--Case studies.
Teachers--Training of--Namibia--Case studies.
Ongwediva College of Education (Oshakati, Namibia)
Teachers colleges--Namibia--Case studies.
Student teachers--Namibia--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Chaka, Mubita Villem.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7243225
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:16:37-06:00
Original checksum: 40f80ed031f3a1ffd777c909bb9675a1
Well formed: true
Page count: 211