Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J67964W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Food and space utilization by the piscivorous fishes of Cold Lake with emphasis on introduced coho salmon Open Access
- Other title
Cold Lake (Alta.)
Coho salmon--Food--Alberta--Cold Lake.
Fishery resources--Alberta--Cold Lake--Hatchery vs. wild stock.
Fish populations--Alberta--Cold Lake.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Roberts, Wayne Emerson.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Alberta Fish and Wildlife Division
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Field work supported by Alberta Fish and Wildlife Division.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12057741
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:45:38-06:00
Original checksum: 835ee32d450a7b9c052a0276b7b278bc
Well formed: true
Page count: 157