Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FF3M73J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A forest planning simulation model: integration of transportation and silvicultural decisions Open Access
- Other title
Forest management--Economic aspects.
Forests and forestry--Economic aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Armstrong, Glen William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4007477
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:30:37-06:00
Original checksum: 7833c0a2fe2236dd65b04c099c6441f4
Well formed: true
Page count: 84