Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32N4ZS5V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Inherent aboriginal rights in theory and practice: the Council for Yukon Indians Umbrella Final Agreement Open Access
- Other title
Indians of North America--Yukon Territory--Claims.
Indians of North America--Yukon Territory--Government relations.
Council for Yukon Indians--Umbrella final agreement between the Government of Canada, the Council for Yukon Indians and the Government of the Yukon.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McCormick, Floyd William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10137653
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:16:24-06:00
Original checksum: 2d724a8266e28461e81f2c7ca44fe56d
Well formed: true
Page count: 228