Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JS9HD2Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An analysis of the natural vegetation of the Macmillan Pass/Sheldon Lake area of the east-central Yukon Territory Open Access
- Other title
Mines and mineral resources--Environmental aspects--Yukon Territory--Macmillan Pass.
Plants, Distribution of
Land use--Yukon Territory--Macmillan Pass.
Adaptation of Plants to the Environment
Macmillan Pass (Yukon)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Boyd, Christine N.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Data collected for use in the vegetation component of a biophysical inventory of the Macmillan Pass/Sheldon Lake region is presented and discussed in order to classify and describe the vegetation communities of the area and to postulate on the environmental factors which control the distribution of these communities.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12164791
Last modified: 2015:10:19 19:59:15-06:00
Original checksum: 98a78117cb71f37fbeaeb26e66702bda
Well formed: true
Page count: 260