Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DJ58S70
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Hagiography and the secular role of bishops in the reigns of Chlotar II and Dagobert: the examples of Desiderius, Eligius, and Ouen Open Access
- Other title
Dagobert I, King of the Franks, -639.
Chlotar II, King of the Franks, 584-629.
Ouen, Saint, Bishop of Rouen, approximately 609-684.
Eligius, Saint, 588-660.
Desiderius, Saint, Bishop of Cahors, -655.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Woodward, William Arlie.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6683301
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:57:22-06:00
Original checksum: 27194f5b883b052f8ab450be1155b4d2
Well formed: true
Page count: 134