Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3D50G675
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Population attributes and reproductive biology of rock ptarmigan in the central Canadian Arctic Open Access
- Other title
Rock ptarmigan--Canada, Northern--Reproduction.
Bird populations--Canada, Northern.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Cotter, Richard Clement
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Zoology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Master's thesis. Study examined the reproductive biology and population dynamics of rock ptarmigan (Lagopus mutus) in the central Canadian Arctic (two locations near Windy Lake, Northwest Territories).
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5115730
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:24:08-06:00
Original checksum: d9f12b0f05e5c04eb1a23d0c47ef16b9
Well formed: true
Page count: 118