Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35M62J8R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Global education across cyberspace: role of the internet in educating for global awareness Open Access
- Other title
Role of the internet in educating for global awareness.
Multicultural education--Computer network resources.
Human rights--Computer network resources.
Cross-cultural studies--Computer network resources.
International education--Computer network resources.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Anchan, John Prabhakar.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in International/Intercultural Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17598197
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:27:46-06:00
Original checksum: 092b1dfa3c76e0cd0919f5a50084cd27
Well formed: true
Page count: 325