Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34F1MP2B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The development and application of a new methodological approach to examine the role of life events and their subjective meaning prior to the onset of a disease or a disorder Open Access
- Other title
Coronary heart disease.
Life change events--Health aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McGillivray, Judith Marie.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5408786
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:12:04-06:00
Original checksum: b3770acbb83c1f75465c668af21ad93c
Well formed: true
Page count: 130