Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34Q7QZ1Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Faustian foibles: an examination of Faust and the feminine Open Access
- Other title
Valéry, Paul, 1871-1945--Mon Faust.
Marlowe, Christopher, 1564-1593--Doctor Faustus.
Feminism in literature.
Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832--Faust.
Faust, -approximately 1540--in fiction, drama, poetry, etc.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Możdżeʹnska, Małgorzata Halina.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7288193
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:54:23-06:00
Original checksum: 73665f9e7caa460d1e3ceef3e1f5e410
Well formed: true
Page count: 138