Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3610W184
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Constructing the "teenage girl" idealized images and lived experiences of the telephone and cellular phone Open Access
- Other title
Constructing the teenage girl
Technology and youth.
Self-perception in adolescence.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Campbell, Rachel Gillian.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Sociology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11247002
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:45:01-06:00
Original checksum: b8933f4f7ce77e794865f596082844c3
Well formed: true
Page count: 241