Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3416T37C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Until the conversion of the Jews: the apocalyptic thought of Joachim of Fiore : a reassessment Open Access
- Other title
Apocalyptic thought of Joachim of Fiore
Christianity and antisemitism.
Joachim, of Fiore, approximately 1132-1202--Adversus Iudeos.
Christianity and other religions--Judaism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
DiMarcello, Sandro Adrian.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History and Classics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in History
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4838192
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:09:01-06:00
Original checksum: 223236646e1e8fdd60a0a3ece0832ce3
Well formed: true
Page count: 115