Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31J97K8G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Attitudes and behaviours of Alberta mental health nurses toward professional boundaries, boundary crossings, and boundary violations in patient care Open Access
- Other title
Professional boundaries, crossings, and violations
Psychiatric nurses--Professional ethics.
Psychiatric nurses--Professional relationships.
Nurse and patient.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Campbell, R. Joan.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12891199
Last modified: 2015:10:18 08:41:29-06:00
Original checksum: 3d62920f4f98f59c0de1bcafd901aa52
Well formed: true
Page count: 374