Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q52FQ52
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of instruction on tracking performance at two levels of skill: a knowledge based approach Open Access
- Other title
Knowledge based approach to tracking skill.
Motor ability--Effect of cognition on.
Motor ability--Effect of age on.
Perceptual-motor learning--Effect of cognition on.
Perceptual-motor learning--Effect of age on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Koutsouki Koskina, Demetra
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4693706
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:53:51-06:00
Original checksum: c8ab204453431b70967a978413cfc584
Well formed: true
Page count: 138