Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3V698M0G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The impact of surgical technique on the incidence and severity of graft versus host disease (GVHD) in a rat small bowel transplant model Open Access
- Other title
Transplantation of organs, tissues, etc.
Graft versus host disease--Animal models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kizilisik, Aydin Tarik.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Surgery
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2669997
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:27:50-06:00
Original checksum: 656346566881e3d6a6c8b0dd25838815
Well formed: true
Page count: 76