Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3222RG3R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A comparative analysis of the legal status of hostile take-over defence mechanisms in the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States of America Open Access
- Other title
Legal status of take-over defences
Consolidation and merger of corporations--Great Britain.
Consolidation and merger of corporations--United States.
Consolidation and merger of corporations--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Little, Terence Wesley.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Law
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6914518
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:10:34-06:00
Original checksum: 598d183a5a4251441464e61ac34fd47c
Well formed: true
Page count: 149