Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MG7G06M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Freedom and authority: an analysis of John Stuart Mill's philosophy of education Open Access
- Other title
Free will and determinism.
Mill, John Stuart, 1806-1873.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Coccalis, Nicholas George.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5520306
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:39:47-06:00
Original checksum: 2da30c3374f41e231ad7f27d16dcca43
Well formed: true
Page count: 140