Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3K35MP5W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Blanket coats of the Blackfoot First Nations in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries: an analysis of museum and archival collections Open Access
- Other title
Analysis of museum and archival collections
Siksika Indians--Costume and adornment.
Siksika Indians--Textile industry and fabrics.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bagan, Anne Charlotte Smith.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4954179
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:42:07-06:00
Original checksum: 5a1e4b6dd2b72114c8a3ef4ef404440f
Well formed: true
Page count: 149