Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33N20P40
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A comparative study of contemporary Canadian and Chinese women writers Open Access
- Other title
Comparative study of women writers
Women authors, Canadian--20th century--History and criticism.
Feminist literary criticism.
Canadian literature--Women authors--History and criticism.
Chinese literature--Women authors--History and criticism.
Women authors, Chinese--20th century--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7297619
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:36:45-06:00
Original checksum: 2ecadcd08a8bf1ceeba95270e2650890
Well formed: true
Page count: 252