Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3222RG5Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of activity participation and social interaction in moderately mentally handicapped children in a segregated and integrated free play program Open Access
- Other title
MH children in segregated and integrated play
Children with mental disabilities.
Mainstreaming in education--Psychological aspects.
Physical education for children with mental disabilities.
Social interaction in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Titus, Julie Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sport Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6040019
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:41:25-06:00
Original checksum: 6e5a704715e09005f396d28d634b1034
Well formed: true
Page count: 124