Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JH3D93K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dreaming herself whole: Doris Lessing's autobiography and semi-autobiographical novels Open Access
- Other title
Doris Lessing's autobiographical and semi-autobiographical novels
Lessing, Doris, 1919-2013--Memoirs of a survivor.
Lessing, Doris, 1919-2013--Under my skin.
Lessing, Doris, 1919-2013--Criticism and interpretation.
Lessing, Doris, 1919-2013--Landlocked.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Dreger, Sharon Teresa.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5316841
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:31:55-06:00
Original checksum: b6f8c54ae87f65aa99cb97278c3418a9
Well formed: true
Page count: 137