Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GF0N23W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Teacher beliefs and kindergarten retention: philosophy into practice Open Access
- Other title
Philosophy into practice.
Early childhood education.
Readiness for school.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Reichenauer, Enid Linda.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14282988
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:43:06-06:00
Original checksum: f540b6c0f22b93360677897470a2b2b3
Well formed: true
Page count: 211