Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PR7N53V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Intrusive interdependence and the formulation of Canadian foreign economic policy: the provinces and the North American Free Trade Agreement Open Access
- Other title
Canada--Treaties, etc. 1992 October 7.
Canada--Foreign economic relations.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kukucha, Christopher John.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12207762
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:22:11-06:00
Original checksum: b6670e2de83ef4e566e1345da41b4a99
Well formed: true
Page count: 284