Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3SF2MP4K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Volcanogenesis, orogenesis and metallogenesis, Camsell River area, N.W.T. Open Access
- Other title
Orogeny--Northwest Territories--Camsell River Region.
Igneous rocks--Northwest Territories--Camsell River Region.
Geology--Northwest Territories--Camsell River Region.
District of Mackenzie, NW
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Badham, J. P. N.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Describes the petrology and mineralogy of a study area in the southeast corner of Great Bear Lake.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 21914696
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:54:04-06:00
Original checksum: c90c9e5587e0d626b5ada4c185033901
Well formed: true
Page count: 381