Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
This file is in the following collections:
Observation of the design and performance of the Dempster Highway Open Access
- Other title
District of Mackenzie, NW
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lingnau, B. E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
- Degree level
Report of study to provide qualitative and some quantitative observations of design and performance of Dempster Highway in Yukon and NWT 5 years after construction of its final phase (1979). Also suggests engineering recommendations and design improvements to alleviate problems arising from highway construction.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5048480
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:07:14-06:00
Original checksum: a55339cdb33200a8edb5280608583534
Well formed: true
Page count: 153
Activity of users you follow