Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3280586S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Factors influencing the efficacy of human effigies in deterring waterfowl from polluted ponds Open Access
- Other title
Waterfowl--Effect of water pollution on--Alberta.
Oil sands industry--Environmental aspects--Alberta.
Petroleum industry and trade--Environmental aspects--Alberta.
Tailings dams--Environmental aspects--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gulley, John Robert
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Zoology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Zoology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8870316
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:38:28-06:00
Original checksum: 981775822b5e31e9acbab66806d92824
Well formed: true
Page count: 85