Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZW1940D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Onion Lake First Nations women: knowledge, attitudes and health beliefs of cervical cancer and cervical cancer screening Open Access
- Other title
Medical screening--Public opinion.
Health attitudes--Saskatchewan--Onion Lake.
Cervix uteri--Cancer--Public opinion.
Indian women--Health and hygiene--Saskatchewan--Onion Lake.
Indian women--Saskatchewan--Onion Lake--Social life and customs.
Indian women--Saskatchewan--Onion Lake--Attitudes.
Public opinion--Saskatchewan--Onion Lake.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wilson, Tina Marie.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Nursing
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Nursing
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5841965
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:20:03-06:00
Original checksum: 0edc4d4c56ecc0e8c8cd41f3c28b04e8
Well formed: true
Page count: 105