Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DB7W01X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The prediction of transport processes occurring within unconsolidated porous media Open Access
- Other title
Transport processes in porous media
Porous materials--Mathematical models.
Porous materials--Fluid dynamics.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Neale, Graham Henry.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4856140
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:30:16-06:00
Original checksum: 236d098042d483c275d7807f6fb9798b
Well formed: true
Page count: 167