Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MK65D01
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Planning for woodland caribou winter habitat needs in west-central Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Caribou habitat needs in west-central Alberta
Habitat (Ecology)--Alberta--Effect of forests and forestry on.
Wildlife management--Alberta--Foothills Region.
Wildlife conservation--Alberta--Foothills Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Stepaniuk, Darin W.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Rangeland and Wildlife Resources
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5880138
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:34:01-06:00
Original checksum: b646563c704407525d1fbcad8ac54dee
Well formed: true
Page count: 138