Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QZ22P50
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Job satisfaction of senior high school principals and their perceptions of school effectiveness, their leadership and their bases of influence Open Access
- Other title
High school principals--Alberta.
School management and organization--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gunn, James A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12876803
Last modified: 2015:10:18 08:35:30-06:00
Original checksum: 086c94e34dd8d34dcfde6b180b681e7e
Well formed: true
Page count: 308