Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MK65M0Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Modelling electrostatic propensity of protective clothing systems Open Access
- Other title
Protective clothing--Testing--Mathematical models.
Electric discharges--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
González, José Alberto.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7125840
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:17:56-06:00
Original checksum: 537e6e40d9d4180eec45c3bb490ba221
Well formed: true
Page count: 179