Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CV4C239
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The investigation of the radioactivity of the Pilot Lake area, N.W.T. Open Access
- Other title
Thorium ores--Northwest Territories--Pilot Lake Region.
Uranium ores--Geology--Northwest Territories--Pilot Lake Region.
Northwest Territories, District of Mackenzie
Petrology--Northwest Territories--Pilot Lake Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Cape, David F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis which analyzes the petrology and mineralogy of the area.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6342408
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:41:32-06:00
Original checksum: 79e93768f50ad9dc060e67977427df22
Well formed: true
Page count: 171