Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3N873444
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Parental grief and adaptation following the death of a child by an impaired driver Open Access
- Other title
Drinking and traffic accidents--Psychological aspects.
Parent and child--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kindrachuk, Sheryl M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in School Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5398965
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:30:37-06:00
Original checksum: 871e66c844efd250893b5d3affabe6a6
Well formed: true
Page count: 126