Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MC8RT3K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Mistris Turner's tale: law and disorder in early Stuart England Open Access
- Other title
Great Britain--Social life and customs--17th century.
Overbury, Thomas, Sir, 1581-1613.
Turner, Anne, 1576-1615.
Great Britain--Social conditions--17th century.
Great Britain--History--James I, 1603-1625.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Ryan, Leeanna Carol.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History and Classics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in History
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7984539
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:58:21-06:00
Original checksum: 5b2acd25dc31b4884e1625555d2c7bfc
Well formed: true
Page count: 163