Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3610VX8C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The death of the good Canadian: teachers, national identities, and the social studies curriculum Open Access
- Other title
National identity and the social studies.
Teachers, national identities, and the social studies curriculum.
Canada--Study and teaching--Alberta.
National characteristics, Canadian--Study and teaching--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Richardson, George Hiram Walter.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor in Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9865205
Last modified: 2015:10:22 02:58:11-06:00
Original checksum: 543b288f07c37b414615d29658fd0291
Well formed: true
Page count: 231