Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effects of verbal non-immediacy and cognitive incompatibility on the reciprocity of self-disclosure Open Access
- Other title
Counselor and client.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Roth, Marvin Carson.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5121613
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:28:22-06:00
Original checksum: ecc36ce7514c21941f4131b619f51bca
Well formed: true
Page count: 121