Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3416T41X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The ethnic 4000 series of the Smithsonian Folkways Collection of sound recordings: a contextualized and systematic study of its first 20 written documents Open Access
- Other title
Sound recording industry--United States--History.
Sound recordings in ethnomusicology.
Sound recording executives and producers--United States.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Chen, Kenneth R. D.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Music
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Music
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3978745
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:09:51-06:00
Original checksum: 51c333f0ab440334a85423c115ee5f25
Well formed: true
Page count: 116