Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3057D190
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Ecological studies of Arctagrostis latifolia (R.Br.) Griseb. and Calamagrostis canadensis (Michx.) Beauv. in relation to their colonization potential in disturbed area, Tuktoyaktuk region, N.W.T. Open Access
- Other title
Grasses--Ecology--Northwest Territories--Tuktoyaktuk Peninsula.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Younkin, Walter E.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
An examination of the ecology of Calamagrostis canadensis and Arctagrostis latifolia (Hernandez, 1973) with emphasis on their ability to revegetate disturbed areas.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7508925
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:42:35-06:00
Original checksum: 263063c66c699069f1ca7e849489d58c
Well formed: true
Page count: 162