Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3445HH9N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An analysis of child and family variables in early intervention Open Access
- Other title
Children with disabilities--Education (Preschool)--Alberta--Edmonton.
Children with disabilities--Home care--Alberta--Edmonton.
Parent and child.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Barros, Sally Rosemary
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8369743
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:34:20-06:00
Original checksum: c9d9840607bcb68df9bccec078618915
Well formed: true
Page count: 169