Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35H7C02R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Micro and macroeconomic effects of currency devaluation: the case of Malawi Open Access
- Other title
Devaluation of currency--Malawi.
Devaluation of currency--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mataya, Charles S.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9642001
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:25:26-06:00
Original checksum: 2f31919f4c83be8011ea0edf8793e4a1
Well formed: true
Page count: 201