Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZK55V0K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
No place like home: conversations with Western Canadian women writing for the theatre Open Access
- Other title
Women dramatists, Canadian--Canada, Western.
Canadian drama--Canada, Western--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Johnson, Lise Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Drama
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14282546
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:47:54-06:00
Original checksum: 13eb523eb28c9ded35166b3f9f90fadf
Well formed: true
Page count: 174