Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35D8NR28
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of crude oil on anaerobic nitrogen fixation in a muskeg ecosystem Open Access
- Other title
Oil pollution of soils--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Salahub, J. D.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Tests the effects of an accidental oil spill on the anaerobic microflora and their associated nitrogen fixation in a northern Alberta muskeg.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4529341
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:59:07-06:00
Original checksum: d79591742c177c8f27cae3ddb82456fc
Well formed: true
Page count: 131