Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3000046J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Theatrical re-enactments of Mennonite identity in the plays of Veralyn Warkentin and Vern Thiessen Open Access
- Other title
Warkentin, Veralyn--Chastity belts.
Thiessen, Vern--Resurrection of John Frum.
Canadian literature--Mennonite authors--History and criticism.
Warkentin, Veralyn--Mary and Martha.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Van Dyke, Margaret.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Drama
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5460089
Last modified: 2015:10:22 02:59:28-06:00
Original checksum: 6c8f47314d4245477934935138279c6e
Well formed: true
Page count: 133