Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JD4PZ1S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An exploratory study in the use of the Internet for health promotion: the development of a web site to present a meditation lesson for stress reduction Open Access
- Other title
Exploratory study in the use of the Internet
Stress management--Computer programs--Evaluation.
Stress management--Computer-assisted instruction--Evaluation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Vincent, James Douglas.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Centre for Health Promotion Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3180691
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:11:13-06:00
Original checksum: 29f0099ccc5c906de499ce65a135e631
Well formed: true
Page count: 96