Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QJ7872Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Parental investment in brood defence by willow ptarmigan Open Access
- Other title
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sandercock, Brett K.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Master's thesis. Investigation of parental investment in brood defence by willow ptarmigan (Lagopus l. alexandrae), including number of offspring, and variation with change in annual conditions, offspring age and characteristics of the parents.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3619970
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:12:11-06:00
Original checksum: 4e022acb23c96108eb358e820a4349f5
Well formed: true
Page count: 80