Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3R785Z0R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Social worlds: British Columbia social studies curriculum unit "Developing tropical world" as reflected through the writings of George Herbert Mead and Alfred Schutz Open Access
- Other title
Social sciences--Study and teaching (Secondary)--British Columbia.
Developing countries--Study and teaching (Secondary)--British Columbia.
Schutz, Alfred, 1899-1959--Criticism and interpretation.
Social sciences--British Columbia--Curricula.
Mead, George Herbert, 1863-1931--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Harrison, Edward Butler
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17456643
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:42:21-06:00
Original checksum: 4d8ab49c78f4e7c3027ca86f3e402966
Well formed: true
Page count: 361