Formulation of sustained release microparticles of a bacterial nutrient and an antihistamine Open Access
- Other title
Controlled release preparations.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lao, Io San Elka.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4762504
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:47:24-06:00
Original checksum: a79344bb59a156b8b1ce30148b4c5c1f
Well formed: true
Page count: 152
Activity of users you follow