Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GF0N54Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Words are not enough: stories of indigenous learning Open Access
- Other title
Stories of indigenous learning.
Indians of North America--Education--Canada.
Indian philosophy--North America.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Social and Cultural Context of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6544971
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:38:10-06:00
Original checksum: 6e3517e983fb2bd66719c6f87b331bce
Well formed: true
Page count: 134