Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30K26N3X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The image of the cave in fifth century Greek tragedy Open Access
- Other title
Greek literature--History and criticism.
Caves in literature.
Sophocles--Criticism and interpretation.
Euripides--Criticism and interpretation.
Aeschylus--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Duane, Sandra Jean.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Classics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3830918
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:55:25-06:00
Original checksum: 61d8f5aa6dc668277d44af5f60692814
Well formed: true
Page count: 75